All categories of children are given training in Special..
To improve the Child’s Memory, attention and concentration..
Games & Sports
To reduce the Hyperactivity of the children Physical exercise..
Welcome to KRM School for Special Children
KRM Special School was a part of the KRM Group of Schools and moved as an independent School in the year 2013. We now have 52 Children on Roll. All the Students are divided in to 7 classes according to the Chronological age and ability. Dyslexic, Autistic, Mild MR, ADHD Children are trained by Special Educators.
Kaligi Ranganathan Montford School for Special Children was started by Dean Shri R. Janardhanan with the blessings of his mother late Smt.Kaligi Ammal and father Shri. Ranganathan Chettiar.
Dean Shri R. Janardhanan (RJ Master) is a renowned teacher in mathematics with 5 decadal experience in the field of education. The school was named after his loving parents, further his ardent love for moral values and his belief in providing the best education and discipline to the children extends now as three Matriculation schools and a CBSE school.
What We Offer
- Physical Development (Gross Motor and Fine Motor Skills)
- Language Development (Language Skills)
- Social / Emotional Development ( Social and Emotional Skills)
- Intellectual Development (Cognitive Skills)
- Yoga, Art & Craft and Music classes are conducted to improve the Child’s Memory, attention and concentration.
- To reduce the Hyperactivity of the children Physical exercises are given during the Morning Prayer Sessions.
- Special care is taken during lunch hours by giving training to master self eating skills.
Sponsor a child & make a child smile today!!
Cost for sponsoring single child : Rs. 30,000/-
(including Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Yoga Therapy,
Pre Vocational & Vocational Training and Extra Curricular Activities)
Looking for something particular? Let us help you...